Lia Cruz Is Incredibly Yummy


Sometimes I get an email from a Flesh Asia Daily reader that makes me slap my forehead in surprise and exclaim, "Darn! Why didn't I think of that?"

Like the recent blast of "fiery" images sent to me by one "Lennard King," all of Philippines beauty Lia Cruz.

Lennard seriously narrates:

Former Ateneo UAAP courtside reporter, now a DJ and TV host (Studio 23, Auto Extreme, Basketball TV). She's the cutie you see every so often on BTV doing spiels. Kinda child like but hot nonetheless.


A sniper-accurate description from a true fanboi. Thanks, Lennard, for these. I'm sure lots of dudes out there are jerking off, err, I mean, so deliriously happy they have just added one more Asian beauty to their growing list of inspirations. I'm an instant convert myself.







The last three images below were supposedly from a Manual magazine photoshoot.



at 4:53 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment