Hot Filipinas In Bikini


From what I understand is that there's this company called Trendsetter, and they had a recent search for new models for their products. Hence, these as the hot twats, err, I mean, hot young women who vied for a place in the company's roster of models. Some of them, like the above photo, were really lovely. But the others just aroused my bottomless pity.

Thanks to "Butch" for sending these and providing the context.



Above: "Make a silly face, and I'll kick your teeth in."





Above: "Say that again or I'll crush your larynx with my tits."


A boatload of women in swimsuits, enriched with all the essential vitamins and minerals, are exactly what a nice, healthy young man like me need to enjoy at least once a day.


Oh, a room full of hot chicks! Did I die and now I'm in heaven?

at 1:05 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment