Barbie Almalbis Looks Like An Angel -- In A Sexual Way

You know what, the last time I met Barbie Almalbis was in the Philippines somewhere in Ortigas, when she was still with her old band, Barbie's Cradle. She was really short --err, I would say "petite" -- and the first thing I noticed was her butt. Not cute, but attractive in that quaint way a pair of steaming hot Chinese dim-sum ("siopao") would attract a hungry dog like my honorable self. And as I said before, her former bandmates were gorillas -- huge animals who look like the cavemen in the Geico Insurance commercials. Hah! good thing she's going solo now.

Meanwhile, here are photos of Barbie Almalbis that with the aid of some imagination could be hot. Again, a boatload of thanks to "Party Boy."



at 6:10 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment