EB Babes Topless Video?

The hottest rumor on the interwebs right now is the EB Babes topless video, which understandably has piqued everyone's attention. Even my most reliable sources aren't turning up anything "reliable," so maybe this is just a rumor? I don't even know which of the EB Babes we're talking about, although I'm hoping it would be somebody like Joyce, Mergene, or Lian. Anyway, "Bench 1979" sent me these very timely EB Babes sexy pics, which all look like shot right on location at Eat Bulaga! So thanks, dude.

Click on them to enlarge, you might "spot" something you didn't expect.

EB Babe Mergene (above)


Above and below were photos of what I think was one of those EB Babes-Sex Bomb showdown.



EB Babe Mae (I think) showing us her killer profile.

at 7:47 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment