Song Hye-kyo in New York

Korean babe Song Hye Kyo (Full House, Hwangjini, etc) was in New york recently to unwind, and she posted the following letter for her fans explaining the whys of these shots. Very enlightening.

“I’ve traveled to New York alone. Indeed, a long time has passed since
I last visited NYC. My close elder sisters are studying or living in the Big Apple.
While staying at the home of a sister, I had a good time in the city.

I really felt free and happy while traveling alone, after the shooting of Hwang Jin Yi.
Of course, my stay in NYC enabled me to think about what I have done well
and what I have done poorly.

I’d like to use this occasion to express my profound thanks to all members of
hyebaragi.com. You’ve whole-heartedly supported Hwang Jin Yi.
I will try hard to meet your expectations on me.
I’d like to offer you some “gift" (photos).”










at 4:58 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment