Dawn Zulueta Is Still Smoking Hot After All These Baby-making Years

I have no idea about the context of these semi-nekkid Dawn Zulueta pictures, but I guess they're the outtakes of a skin care product advertisement she did once. Our fine reader, Party Boy, sent these in and thought the Chinese-looking lady (below) was Lyn Ching. As you can see, it's not Lyn Ching, but probably a production assistant. Party Boy is also requesting photos of Lyn Ching's Marie France advertisements. I've never heard or seen any of those ads, but if you guys are reading this, please send me those pics and make Party Boy and the rest of mankind happy.


Yummy. When you think about it, Dawn Zulueta actually looks better with some fat on her, unlike in those distant skinny Richard-Gomez-screws-me-for-kicks days.

at 6:56 PM  

1 comments:

john marzan said... July 10, 2007 at 8:09 PM  

these half-palestinian chicks are hot even though may edad na sila.

Post a Comment