EB Babes Fan Is In Good Company

An EB Babe fan (or one who knows her) sent me this set of pics taken last month at Eat Bulaga, where the fan supposedly was among the shows contestants. I don't know her name, but here she is (leftmost) with some EB Babes members backstage. Click these things to see the larger version, because then you'll see the large pimple on Belle's face (second from left), that Mae's skin is not so good (next to Belle) and that Angel (rightmost) looks lovely even without makeup.

Above, there's Joyce (leftmost) and that ugly one beside her is Ann (shocking!). Then the one in pink is hands-down the prettiest EB Babe, Lian. Which makes me ask the important question: How do I get a date with this chick?



As always, if you have photos of celebrities with you in them, just blast 'em to me and I'll make you so fucking famous you'll shit diamonds. Okay?

at 4:16 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment