Katrina Halili Cancels Appointment At Belo Clinic

One of our readers have emailed this in about Katrina Halili:

"I was at Belo Medical clinic in Makati waiting for the doctor last Monday when I overheard the nurses talking loudly about Katrina Halili cancelling her appointment for that day. Lots of excited, agitated talk. Maybe there was something wrong or some misunderstanding but I didn't hear it clearly because my doctor came and administered anesthesia (I was having some laser treatment)."


Well, very cryptic, but I can also guess: being recently voted as the Philippines sexiest woman by FHM, Katrina Halili is probably very paranoid that some upstart would easily snatch the crown away from her. That's actually a usual dilemma suffered by celebrities: not even the highest accolade can make you feel very secure on your ass. What Katrina could be "correcting" this time: the blue-green veins on her breasts? Her nose? I have no idea, because I think she's already very fine and hump-able as she is.

If you also have a "stalker story" like this one, don't hesitate to email me so that we can share it to all the information-hungry masses out there.

at 7:21 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment