More GMA Kapuso Olympics Pictures

More pictures from the same GMA Kapuso Olympics, courtesy of the same sender who prefers not to be named.

Who's this girl?

Oh, it's veteran actress Shirley Fuentes. A relic of the 1980s era.

Who's this girl? I can use her hair to clean my horse, though.

I think I know this girl's name, I just forget it at the moment.

The above shots of Ehra Madrigal reveal her slightly buck teeth. Darn, she's gonna be fat in the next few years. Maybe as fat as Tin-tin Bersola.

More Francine Prieto.

Iza Calzado in a moment of enlightenment.

Iza Calzado: "I said grab the ball, not my ass!"

Maureen Larrazabal: "Goddamit! I said grab my ass, not that ball!"

Alessandra De Rossi spreads her thighs.

Alicia Mayer still looks like a man. Show us your dick, baby.

Bianca King looks like she's looking for a place to pee.

Charee Pineda? Man, this girl is growing on me. I'm beginning to think I actually like her.

at 3:02 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment