GMA Babes At The Kapuso Olympics

One of our readers emailed me these snaps from the recent GMA Kapuso Olympics (a sort of anniversary celebration of this Philippine TV station). Click on 'em to enlarge.

Francine Prieto actually scares me here.

Iza Calzado looks so ornery.

Joyce Jimenez: "Give me some cock to suck! I'ts so exciting!"

Karel Marquez thinks she's Japanese or Korean with that V sign. Karel, what they do in the Philippines is they show their boobs, okay? Remember that.

Aifha of Sex Bomb dancers.

Alicia Mayer is incredibly manly. Take away her boobs and men will beat her up.

The sender says this gal is Charee Pineda, one of the Starstruck finalists or something. Haven't seen her yet in any actual shit, so I take that with a grain of salt.

Charee Pineda again

Ehra Madrigal all sweaty and bloated.

at 2:22 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment