Hong Kong Beauty Kate Tsui Is Slimmer, More Stunning


Miss Hong Kong 2004 Kate Tsui recently signed a spokesmodel contract for a slimming company. No wonder during the press conference, all you could think about was "What a fucking great bod!"

Kate Tsui took part in a promotional event for her slimming company sponsors yesterday, showing off a much slimmer figure, wearing a tube top, mini-skirt and little top, showing off her legs and bust and oozing with confidence.

Afterwards, she revealed in an interview: "The company has given me an unlimited slimming sponsorship, so to show off the effects for this event, I have been working hard over the last three weeks and have reduced my waist from 25 ins to 23 ins and my body mass index from 21 down to 19, so I am much fitter now. (Have you reduced cup size?) No, I have only slimmed the areas that should be slim." She also says that after entering Miss Hong Kong, her figure had enlarged a lot. "So at the time, I rarely appeared in any sexy outfits. (So are you winning back your reputation now?) You could say that! The most important thing is the results." As for whether she will be showing off her assets in the summer, she says this will depend on the event."

at 9:11 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment