Sandara Park Continues Her Crazy I-Want-To-Be-A-Hot-Star Adventures In Her Own Country

Hey, it's the cute Sandara Park, who is seen here using her absolute cuteness and awesome communication skills in killing off passersby in a street in Korea. Good thing there wasn't anyone around to be killed, but still.

There's a rumor, however, that Sandara's "return" to Korea is just being staged as a preparation for her "dramatic" comeback as a future housemate in Pinoy Big Brother. Let's wait and see.


This shot (above) reminds me of Eugene (another Korean star of Save the Last Dance For Me).







Above: "Come on, you camera person! I'll go inside that store and when I've closed the door, I'll bend over then you shove the entire camera up my ass. OK?"


at 4:15 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment