Francine Prieto in Maxim September 2007

Here are Francine Prieto's almost naked pictures from the September 2007 issue of Maxim Philippines. If you can forget for a moment that Francine is taller than the average Asian guy, which means your average Asian dick won't be enough to satisfy her, then maybe we can all take part in this fantasy and just enjoy her semi-nekkid pics.


The photo above makes me wish I were the fucking floor.

In my next life, I would like to be reborn as that bra (above).

I want to be reborn as Francine's panties, too (above)

Nothing more satisfying than licking clean hot female underarms. Having lickable underams has even become a huge industry that women are buying all these shit just to make sure their armpits are as white as their boobs. Yay capit'lism!

at 8:40 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment