Is This Really Kim-A-joong's Incredible Journey Toward Hotness?



This has been around for some time, especially with the Asian release of Kim A-joong's 200-pound Beauty, but I think just to keep myself "honest," I have to post these. You see, the photo above is supposedly the unmodified, raw teenaged Kim A-joong, which was a far cry from the present hottie she is as you see her below.

The following are still supposedly A-joong...


But what about these, which are college yearbook photos of some kind. Hmm, something rotten smells in fucking Denmark.


And now, here she is again. A-joong herself hasn't spoken about it, as far as I know it. If it really was here, it looks like the girl went through some hardcore surgery of her entire face, including her facial bones and jaws. Damn, shiver me timbers. These women are fucking crazy. I think i'll send the househelp to Korea and see how hot she'd get from a certain Dr Kim.

at 6:50 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment