How To Meet The Best-looking Asian Babes


Alright, let's cut to the meat. Those of you who are regular readers of this blog (yes, all ten of you), do me a nice favor and sign up on Date Me! I'm not bullshitting you, people. When I say YOU WILL GET LAID HERE, I'm not kidding, man. At least two of my close friends, formerly dateless dudes in Singapore, got hooked up with some hot babe of their choice within days of signing up. And I'm not making this up. You'll be surprised at how fast people will respond to your amorous intentions. I have a couple of prospects of my own, girls based in Manila, but I'm not telling; that would make me such an ass if I'd tell on them, wouldn't it? I'm a dashing debonair of a gentleman like that. So give yourselves a break and sign up on Date Me! and start hunting for your own Asian babe. Believe me, it's worth the darned effort.

Full disclosure: I will earn maybe some coins out of every good-looking dude who signs up. So treat it as your little way of helping out a brother who selflessly posts these pictures of vaginas and boobs hanging out in the open to brighten up your day. See, I don't have to remind you I'm such a nice dude. Help out a brother, man, and register on that site. I'd be so fucking happy maybe I'd shit rubies. But in advance, thanks dude. If I earn maybe enough to buy myself some
ice cream and mayonnaise, I'd light a candle in your name and recite ten Hail Mary's as I lick that ice cream and mayonnaise off a cheap hooker's nipple.

So don't forget: Date Me! And maybe leave me a comment here so I can break down and cry and thank you.

at 8:23 AM  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... September 29, 2007 at 8:25 AM  

Look whos tracking people now? I hope im not included in the top 10. Hahaha

BTW, where you from? Just name a country will do.

Anonymous said... September 29, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

let me just say that korea, hk, philippines and japan are where you'll most likely spot me on any given year.

Post a Comment