Lee Da-hae In Thailand

Finally, after months of almost complete absence from this blog's radar, Lee Da-hae (star of My Girl, Green Rose) turned up and where in the world do you think she was? In Thailand, as a guest in something called Korea Sparkling 2007 Fun Ski & Snow Festival. Whatever the hell that is.

Wait, Thailand has a "fun ski and snow festival?"

Is somebody trying to yank our balls? Because the last time I looked, Thailand was still a tropical country.

Maybe even Da-hae knows how ridiculous this was, because look. The girl's bored out of her skull. It looks like she'd rather be somewhere else. Like in my bed or something.



Above: "I'm so happy this crap is almost over! Ha ha ha ha!"

Above: wave, wave, wave, wave. Somebody please kill me.





Above: What a nice fucking view of Da-hae.

Above: If somebody moves, I'll bite his head off.

Above: "What? There's no snow in Thailand?"

Above: "I'd like to apologize for this stupid, over-bearing cultural campaign of the Korean government. I know celebrating ski and snow in such a nice tropical country such as Thailand is stupid, but I'm just a hot Korean star, so please have pity of me."

Above: Now I'm going to sing the song, "Let it snow!"

at 7:17 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment