Yoon Eun Hye Steals People's Hearts At The 'Coffee Prince' Press Con

Yoon Eun Hye, the star of Princess Hours, as you know, is appearing again in the upcoming Coffee Prince. And during the press con on June 26, I couldn't take my eyes off her legs. Those were just amazing. I know what I'm saying because Eun Hye was already so awesome during her Baby Vox days [to see what I'm blabbing about, check out her category on the side bar], and man, that bod and pretty face, they just push you to light up a candle to her shrine.

Anyway, the Korean title literally means "1st Store Coffee Prince," which is as ridiculous as the usual Japanese title. Good thing they changed it. The drama begins airing in Korea on July 2, and everybody is already making a countdown. Maybe it will be exported to other Asian countries a few months after the Korean airing. The story's the usual rich boy, poor girl stuff, only this time, the poor girl (Eun Hye) pretends she's a man (hence the haircut); she even reportedly sang an all-nighter at a karaoke room to make her voice hoarse.


Eun Hye caught adjusting her man-killer skirt. She's a bit concerned on how "short" it looks. Please somebody tell her there's a divine reason why they call it a "skirt."





Look how happy she is when I grabbed the microphone and told her I'm willing to forget my good Catholic upbringing and will gladly let her blow me and die in sin.

I wonder what these guys are thinking while holding the girl's hands; I bet one of 'em is squeezing it.

at 5:37 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment