Shin Min-a Sizzles In 'Esquire'

Dudes, if you don't know who Shin Min-a is, you're missing a lot. She's that really wonderful girl in the absolutely hilarious 2005 Korean film, The Beast and the Beauty, where she played The Beauty, of course. And that's a huge compliment from somebody like me who isn't very easy to please, to begin with. So when I say this film is two thumbs up, that's huge, man. (in any case, there's a video at the bottom, a clip from the said movie). These cute/sexy/gorgeous Esquire Korea photos of Min-a show me another side of her, the one that wakes up the devil in me.


Look at that cute tummy.



Baby, you don't really have to do this to get my attention.

The video below is from the highly recommended film, The Beast and the Beauty.


at 7:01 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment