It's Insane To Make Me Choose Who's The Hottest Girl On 'Lupin'

I should make this clear first: I don't watch Lupin. I think it's too insulting for my intelligence, with its hackneyed plot, unbearably self-conscious male lead Richard fucking Guiterrez, and overall sappiness. But despite all that shit, the only saving grace of this dismal TV series are its chicks: Katrina Halili, Ehra Madrigal, Empress Schuck, and that other girl whose name I forget at the moment. Just look at 'em. Even if Katrina's over-tanned here and looks like our laundrywoman (alright, I was kidding; I've never had a laundrywoman as hot as her), everything's still a breathtaking sight. Even Empress Schuck is making my dick move.

Click to see the large versions, if you so please.











at 8:25 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment