Valerie Concepcion Hasn't Had Sex For Three Years


Valerie Concepcion recently admitted that the last time she had sex was in 2004, when she got knocked up by some bastard named Jeremy Carag (Jeremy, wherever you are, you're dead, man). After that, nada. Now, Valerie is very cautious when it comes to men who show an interest in her; when she senses that it's only about sex (which happens almost all the time, I'm sure), she just avoids them. Hey, we have something in common. I also haven't gotten laid for a while (my most recent encounter with something akin to sex is with a female donkey named Betsy). Maybe I should hook up with her so we can swap tales of nights without sex. I'm sure we will thoroughly understand each other.


On a side note, Valerie had a minor accident during the taping of the presumably cloying TV drama called Sinasamba Kita, when a supposedly staged car accident became too real. I didn't want to blog about it because the first time i saw it, I was too traumatized for her I also ended up in the hospital with a shrunken gonad. But now that I am well and stout again, I can look back and even show everyone what is no longer news.

The video of the accident can be seen below, which shows poor Valerie writhing in terrible pain and breaking my heart at the same time.

at 7:08 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment