Bubbles Paraiso On Uno Magazine's June 2007 Ish

Thanks to Lyn for this tip, may all the horny Asian gods bless you. Bubbles Paraiso appears on the cover of this month's Uno magazine, which I wasn't aware of because my goddamn Uno Mag Philippines subscription hasn't arrived yet. So I'm calling them up right at this very second and tell them all my dogs are dying because they're running out of glossy men's magazines to lick. The moment I get a hold of this copy, folks, I'll be scanning them so quickly and post all the semi-nekkid chick pics here. But if you already have a copy of this magazine, which is unfortunately not available in the cave where I currently live, be kind to scan Bubbles please and email them to me. I'll tip my hat to you, and you'll also be making a lot of horny but bored office folks happy.

Click to enlarge friends.

at 8:35 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment