Who is Dianne Medina And Why Does She Mattter?

I'm beginning to hear things about a girl named Dianne Medina (thanks to a hawk-eyed commenter who pointed out my mistake of referring to her as Dianne Mendoza. I was so cross-eyed with her awesomeness while posting it my fingers were working on their own. To the commenter, thanks dude!). She was recently on this aimless show It's A Guy Thing, and I hear she's also on that unbearably moronic pseudo-comedy Wazzup Wazzup that inexplicably continues to be aired despite all the hate "You Have A Retard's Sense Of Humor" emails I've been blasting the show's writers for the past few years. I think she's a model of some sort, but enough of the important questions for now. Beauty like this is enough to shut me up. If anyone has more stuff about her, make a difference in this dark, cruel world and tip me off about it so we can all ogle her, okay?





She's lovely, and she knows it so much she even dreams about it. Ain't it obvious?







I wonder who this fag is so I can beat him up when our paths unfortunately cross.

at 9:51 AM  

1 comments:

Anonymous said... June 10, 2007 at 8:02 PM  

its DIANNE MEDINA not mendoza =)

Post a Comment