Shu Qi's 'My Wife Is A Gangster 3' Is Out


My Wife Is A Gangster 3 (starring Shu Qi) is gonna be out on April 13, but you can already pre-order it in some business-savvy, not-at-all opportunistic sites. Seriously, I think it's a crazy mistake to ditch Shin Eun Kyung for Shu Qi because I have a very low IQ and it just confuses me. Add to that is the fact that this supposedly third installment in this franchise has an entirely new story and cast (in 2004, it was rumored that it was Zhang Zi Yi, and not Shu Qi, was supposed to star in it), so I don't really see the brilliant point about calling it My Wife Is A Gangster 3. They should have just called it: Shu Qi Kicks Men's Balls And Does Not Suck Them: As Inspired By My Wife Is A Gangster. That would be immensely justifiable.

Anyway, enjoy the film's trailer here.





at 9:15 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment