Korean Figure Skater Kim Yu-na To Flash Her Undies In Japan

Oh alright, what star Korean figure skater Kim Yu-na is actually going to do is compete at the Japan Open, in Saitama Prefecture on Honshu Island. But I'm very future oriented, and I already have a fair idea of what kind of performance it's gonna be.

On the Korea Times:

" I will participate in the Japan Open before having a training session in Canada from May, as I am recovering from a back injury," Kim said Tuesday, expressing her hope to perform well in the upcoming international competition next week. She suffered the injury several months ago.

" I feel I am getting better and better every day as the treatment proceeds," Kim told reporters in a ceremony where she was named a public relations ambassador for Asiana Airlines, South Korea's second largest airline. " I have recently been focusing on increasing my strength and stamina while decreasing training at the rink."

She became a national heroine last November after winning a gold medal in the International Skating Union Grand Prix in Paris, the first such medal in the 100 years of Korean figure skating history.

The 17-year-old high school student also won a bronze medal in the World Figure Skating Championships in Tokyo last month after a slight injury to her back in early January.

Regarding the benefits of being named an ambassador, Kim said, " My back and I will be happy to enjoy a comfortable business class seat on each flight, and from now on I believe I can do better despite traveling long distances."

She was invited to the open which will also feature 12 skaters from North America, Japan and Europe. She will depart for Japan on Saturday.

at 1:51 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment