More Incredible Ann Bang Bikini Pictures

Ryane, one of this blog's observers, emailed me that the photos of the model "Maximo" emailed me apparently has a lovely full name: Ann Margarette Bang. Okay, I'm sure you have tons of "bang her" jokes, but Ann's so beautiful I don't even have the nerve to be naughty.

Ann's photos, Ryane says, were taken by Cebuano photographer Oscar Hermosisima (a fact Maximo forgot to mention in his email), so check out "Mr. Ossie's" Flickr page, where you can find more of these hot chicks. Lucky dude, ain't he? And it turns out, upon careful perusal of Mr. Ossie's photos, that these "obscure models" were in fact his shots, too.

So if Mr. Ossie's reading this, dude, you're one hell of a cool guy. Your models are just incredible, so I hope you don't mind me posting all these nice asses here.

To everyone, thanks for the tons of tips and photos. I got your emails and let me just sort everything out and I'll soon post 'em here. Just keep 'em coming.











at 2:51 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment